Our Vision & Mission Our School Crest & Motto Our School Song Our School Values Our School Rules Our Location and Contact Information General School Information SUPER Past Events Events 2016
Our Principal Names of Key Personnel Staff List 2017
CCAs & VIAs
CCA Schedule Co-curricular Activities CCA Achievements Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports & Games Clubs & Societies
English Department Mother Tongue Department Mathematics Department Science Department PE, Aesthetic & HE Department Character & Citizenship Department ICT Department
Strategic Thrust 1 : Empowering Learners who Lead, Care & Serve Strategic Thrust 2 : Enhancing Staff Capacity for Innovation and Leadership Strategic Thrust 3: Engaging Partnerships for Support & Excellence
Board of Management (BOM) Alumni Parents as Loving Supporters Family Matters@School Dads for Life Christalite Methodist Church Parents In Education Schoolbag.sg
- About Us
Our Vision, Mission & Values Our School Crest & Motto Our School Song Our School Rules Our Location and Contact Information General School Information
- Our Staff
Our Principal Names of Key Personnel Staff List 2019
English Department Mother Tongue Department Mathematics Department Science Department Physical and Health Education Department Character & Citizenship Department ICT Department Aesthetics Department
- CCA Policy
CCA Policy & Schedule Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports & Games Clubs & Societies House Practice
- Strategic Thrusts
Board of Management (BOM) Alumni Parent Support Group (PSG) Family Matters@School Dads for Life Christalite Methodist Church Parents In Education Schoolbag.sg Direct School Admission Portal (DSA-Sec)
Home > Others > Privacy Statement
- This is Geylang Methodist School (Primary)’s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.