Home > About Us > School Policy > Homework Policy
- Homework refers to any learning activity that students are required by the school to complete outside of curriculum time. It includes all tasks and assignments including those given through the Student Learning Space that require them to complete outside of curriculum time.
- Effective use of homework enables students to:
- reinforce learning and deepen their conceptual understanding
- be more skilful in applying what they have learned
- develop good study skills and habits
- take greater ownership and responsibility for independent learning
- Homework provides parents with:
- timely information on the learning progress of their child
- opportunities to be involved in their child's learning
- Our proposed weekly time norms for assigning homework is as follows:
No of Hours
P1 and P2
3 - 7 hours
P3 and P4
6 - 10 hours
P5 and P6
9 - 13 hours
- Homework will not be assigned on Monday as it is a long school day for the majority of the students.
- All assignments for the class would be written on the whiteboard in the homework column.