Our Vision & Mission Our School Crest & Motto Our School Song Our School Values Our School Rules Our Location and Contact Information General School Information SUPER Past Events Events 2016
Our Principal Names of Key Personnel Staff List 2017
CCAs & VIAs
CCA Schedule Co-curricular Activities CCA Achievements Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports & Games Clubs & Societies
English Department Mother Tongue Department Mathematics Department Science Department PE, Aesthetic & HE Department Character & Citizenship Department ICT Department
Strategic Thrust 1 : Empowering Learners who Lead, Care & Serve Strategic Thrust 2 : Enhancing Staff Capacity for Innovation and Leadership Strategic Thrust 3: Engaging Partnerships for Support & Excellence
Board of Management (BOM) Alumni Parents as Loving Supporters Family Matters@School Dads for Life Christalite Methodist Church Parents In Education Schoolbag.sg
- About Us
Our Vision, Mission & Values Our School Crest & Motto Our School Song Our School Rules Our Location and Contact Information General School Information
- Our Staff
Our Principal Names of Key Personnel Staff List 2019
English Department Mother Tongue Department Mathematics Department Science Department Physical and Health Education Department Character & Citizenship Department ICT Department Aesthetics Department
- CCA Policy
CCA Policy & Schedule Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports & Games Clubs & Societies House Practice
- Strategic Thrusts
Board of Management (BOM) Alumni Parent Support Group (PSG) Family Matters@School Dads for Life Christalite Methodist Church Parents In Education Schoolbag.sg Direct School Admission Portal (DSA-Sec)
Our Examination Policy
• Pupils must be in proper school uniform. PE attire is not allowed.
• Reporting time for school is as usual during the test/examination period. No extra time will be given to latecomers. All
pupils are to be seated at their assigned desks at least 10 minutes before the start of the test/examination.
• Orderliness and silence must be observed throughout the entire examination.
• Pupils who are guilty of improper conduct or misbehaviour during the examination may be expelled from theexamination room.
• Pupils are to check the examination/test scripts for missing pages or questions with the invigilator.
• During the examination, pupils can only have stationery with them.
For MTL Paper 1 (Composition), SEAB-approved Dictionary and e-Dictionary can be brought into the examination room.
For P5 and P6 Math Paper 2, MOE-approved calculator can be brought into the examination room.
• There would be no re-sitting of examination papers for pupils who were absent with or without a valid Medical Certificate.For pupils with a valid medical Certificate, a "VR" will be reflected in the result slip for that subject.
• Pupils who do not have a valid Medical Certificate for tests, oral and written examinations would be given ZERO marks.
for that subject. A letter from the parent/guardian will not be accepted in this case.
• Pupils taking PSLE are to refer to the "Instructions to Candidates" booklet for adherence.